Ali Zafar shared memorable photos of the past on social media

Singer and actor Ali Zafar shared some beautiful memorable photos of his past on social media which are being liked by the fans.



Actor and singer Ali Zafar has shared some beautiful memorable photos on Instagram in which he has tried to refresh the memories of his long journey from childhood to now.

The first picture is of Ali Zafar's childhood in which he is seen sitting in a garden. He also wrote with the photo that I was probably three years old at the time and this photo was taken by my father.

In the second photo, Ali Zafar is wearing a traditional Chinese suit, about which he said that he was wearing a Chinese suit instead of a fancy dress because they thought that I resemble the Chinese people.

In a memorable photo, Ali Zafar is seen painting a woman in a private hotel in Lahore. "I used to save money by painting late at night in a hotel after college to fulfill my dream of making music and video albums," he wrote in the photo, recalling his past.

In one photo, Ali Zafar is seen sitting with a trophy in a painting competition.

The singer shared a photo of the music band with a photo and said that this is the photo of the first photo shoot of our Prozek band, because we wanted to be rock stars and that's why we practiced day and night.

"This is my first photo shoot," Ali Zafar said in a photo.

Ali Zafar also shared an old photo with his wife, which he described as being taken in 2001 in Hyde Park, London, because the school had selected me for a project in Scotland. But before I got there, I stopped to visit London and spend time with my wife.
In the photo shared by Ali Zafar, Bollywood Barbie doll Katrina Kaif is seen smiling. On which he wrote that this picture was taken during the shooting of the movie ' Mere brother ki dulhan' where my birthday was held.







 

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions, Plz let me know @ crossroads919@gmail.com

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Share if u Care