If I can lose weight then why you can’t ... Sania Mirza explained how to be smart without dieting

 
Leading Indian tennis star Sania Mirza takes great care of her fitness as a sports person. After the birth of her son Azhan Mirza Malik, Sania revealed the secret of her fitness by posting on the social networking site Instagram about her weight loss journey.

















In a video shared on Instagram, he revealed, "Everyone is asking me questions like how did I lose weight after having a baby?" "I gained 23kg during my pregnancy, and now I have lost 26kg," she said.



Sania Mirza, wife of all-rounder Shoaib Malik, wrote in the post that if we give ourselves an hour or two every day and exercise, it will definitely make a big difference.



"I read messages from women every day saying that it is very difficult for them to lose weight after childbirth, I just want to tell them," Sania wrote in a post. If I can, you can too.



It should be noted that Sania Mirza's son was born in October 2018, 2 months after which she started trying to lose weight.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions, Plz let me know @ crossroads919@gmail.com

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Share if u Care