Vidya Balan's body became India's national issue

 


Mumbai:



Indian actress Vidya Balan says that she hated her body because my obesity had become a national issue in India.



In an interview, Indian actress Vidya Balan said, "I have always been a fat girl, but after coming to Bollywood, my weight gain and obesity became a national issue. “While I can't even say that I'm in the age group where my weight gain or loss doesn't bother me.



"I've had hormonal problems all my life and for a long time I hated my body. I felt like my body had cheated on me, especially when I wanted to look good but I swelled up, which made me very angry and frustrated “she said.



"Over time, I realized that it was my body that kept me alive because the day my body stopped working, I would not be here and I would not be among the people," she said.



 

 

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions, Plz let me know @ crossroads919@gmail.com

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Share if u Care