Mother's Love Unmatched: (ماں کی محبت انمول ہے۔)


Mother’s Love:

A mother’s love for her child is a very fascinating phenomenon. There is something very different about a mother’s love, it’s unparalleled, and it’s unmatched. There is enough evidence of the love that mothers have for their children, especially when those children are infants and babies. A mother is constantly worrying about her baby, so keen to even the smallest of sounds the baby may make. A mother will be sleep deprived but would not give up her baby for anything; a mother will go hungry for the sake of her child- as long as her child is fed, and she’s good. The love is unparalleled and unmatched. 

M-O-T-H-E-R

"M" is for the million things u gave me,
"O" means only that u r growing old,
"T" is for the tears u shed to save me,
"H" is for your heart of purest gold;
"E" is for your eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right u'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me. 


You are my role model and I can’t explain how much I love you...
I miss u...


Watch Great Emotional Video about Mothers' Love Here:
it Brought tears to my eyes.. 



*** Do you know why MOM is Special..?? 

 When i came from the rain..... Bother asked: Why don't you take umbrella...?
 Sister advised: Why didn’t you wait till rain stopped...?
 Dad angrily warned: When you ll get cold, you ll realize....


but Mom, drying my hair SAID: Stupid Rain....!!! Couldn't it wait till my child comes home....???? 
That's mom 

 Moral: Never hurt your mother and also never let her cry.........***

MUM is a Rose!

A mum is a rose whose petals are soft,
A mum is a lily whose stem is tall & strong,
A mum is a person who is never wrong,
and A mum is a person u should love forever....
so trust her, believe her & never doubt her.

By: Aniha Ali (Youtub6600)



"I may not say it every minute...i may not utter it every hour...but in every beat of my heart, God knows, I LOVE YOU mom, no doubt."

- CHERMED

...Some do not believe in miracles...yet God created MOTHER'S...

- GB LIFE

How deep is a mother’s love? How far does a mother’s love go? Is there a limit to her love? Is there always enough of her love?

A mother will for the love of her children , do the things ordinary beings will not do. Things that are seen as a bother. She has them done without much fuss. Always making sure there is ample food for. Hiding her countless worries for her children. swallowing anger when her pride is bruised. Forgiving the child who hurt her feelings. Taking under her loving and gentle wings. The little children of her own children, pouring her unmatched devotion and affection, spelling out the great depth of her endless love.

Now tell me can you measure a mother’s love? Is it deeper than the deepest depth, stronger than the strongest bonds ever known, a mother's love exceeds that between two lovers. That's how deep a mothers love can be...

A mothers love is unmatched, their support is unbreakable, and their knowledge and patience have no end. Thank you too all the mothers out there for doing what you do so well. I dont know where I would be without my amazing mom but I know I couldn’t ask for anyone better. I love you mom!

A Mother Is:

Loving hands quickly reach
Each time she hears a cry
Lifting up to comfort
And kiss the tears all dry
Weary eyes refusing sleep
Stay the whole night through
Her child is sick and hurting
Her tender care is due
The many tasks all done in love
To make it through each day
Seem to go unnoticed
Till she is gone away
A Mother is that someone
With a mission from above
Imparting to her children
The image of God's love

- Sue Skeen

The most beautiful necklace a mother can wear is not gold or gem, but her child's arms around her neck :)

- Aniha Ali (Youtub6600)


Loving Quotes on Mothers:

“She is the creature of life, the giver of life, and the giver of abundant love, care and protection. Such are the great qualities of a mother. The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime.” 
 
Ama H.Vanniarachchy

·         "The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new." - Rajneesh

·         "A mother understands what a child does not say." - Jewish proverb

·         "A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path." - Agatha Christie

·         "Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together." - Pearl S. Buck

·         "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness." - Honoré de Balzac

·         ""Children and mothers never truly part, bound in the beating of each other's heart." - Charlotte Gray

·         "Everybody wants to save the earth; nobody wants to help Mom with the dishes." - P.J. O'Rourke

·         "I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me "mommy." - Unknown

·         "It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding." - Erma Bombeck

·         "Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends - but only one mother in the whole world." - Kate Douglas Wiggin

·         "The sweetest sounds to mortals given, Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven." - William Goldsmith Brown


·         "Grown don't mean nothing to a mother.  A child is a child.  They get bigger, older, but grown?  What's that suppose to mean?  In my heart it don't mean a thing." - Toni Morrison

·         "A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest." - Irish Proverb

·         "Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother." - Ann Taylor

·         "A father may turn his back on his child, brothers and sisters may become inveterate enemies, husbands may desert their wives, wives their husbands.  But a mother's love endures through all." - Washington Irving

“We love our mother unknowingly, and only realize how deep-rooted that love is at the ultimate separation.” 
 
Guy de Maupassant

“Mothers always worry. There’s no off switch.” 
 
Priscille Sibley, The Promise of Stardust

“Have we ever wondered a mothers silent cries? Her struggles, her fears and her worries? Do we ever have time for this in our busy lives? Have we ever thought of the sacrifices she has done in order to make our lives happier, and her dreams cut short to make our dreams come true?” 
 
Ama H.Vanniarachchy

“A praying mother is more precious and valuable than all the riches in the world.” 
 
Violet James

“The next day, when I came home from the library, there was a small, used red record player in my room. I found my mother in the kitchen and spotted a bandage taped to her arm.

“Ma,” I asked. “Where did you get the money for the record player?”
“I had it saved,” she lied.

My father lived well, had a large house and an expensive imported car, wanted for little, and gave nothing. My mother lived on welfare in a slum and sold her blood to the Red Cross to get me a record player. 

“Education is everything, Johnny,” she said, as she headed for the refrigerator to get me food. “You get smart like regular people and you don’t have to live like this no more.”

She and I were not hugging types, but I put my hand on her shoulder as she washed the dishes with her back to me and she said, in best Brooklynese, “So go and enjoy, already.”

My father always said I was my mother’s son and I was proud of that. On her good days, she was a good and noble thing to be a part of. 

That evening, I plugged in the red record player and placed it by the window. My mother and I took the kitchen chairs out to the porch and listened to Beethoven’s Sixth Symphony from beginning to end, as we watched the oil-stained waters of the Mad River roll by. It was a good night, another good night, one of many that have blessed my life.” 
 
John William Tuohy



“There is no greater heaven the heart of a loving mother” 
 
Bangambiki Habyarimana, The Great Pearl of Wisdom

“A mother loves her children unconditionally. However they wrong her, she'll carry on loving them.” 
 
Alaa Al Aswany

“He wanted to stay there forever, letting her soothe him, pretending he was just a kid and his mom could make everything okay.” 
 
Suzanne Collins, Gregor and the Code of Claw

“I don't believe in love at first sight because my mother started loving me before seeing me.” 
 
Luffina Lourduraj

“The possibility to love another scared me; terrified me actually. Being a free spirit, apart of me is most alive when roaming, than I became a mother and for the first time I felt my heart live outside my body and that's the moment his laughter became my medicine.” 
 
Nikki Rowe

“It is always uplifting to the restless thoughts, to the sleepless eyes and to the troubled heart to be able to watch their kids sleeping peacefully. The innocent eyes, those little noses and the slight movement of their mouth from breathing, makes all the pain go away. It's like a melodious sound that inspire you to put aside all the worries and just keep going because life flows, moves.” 
 
Karl Gornal

“Never stop the vibe of parenthood. It just makes you see life in a more meaningful level.” 
 
Karl Gornal

“I am so thankful to MOTHER for making my ordinary life extraordinary. MOTHER - Multiplied Opportunities Through Her Endless Reinvention.” 
 
Olarewaju Oladipo,

“There is no greater heaven than the heart of a loving mother
She takes care of you when you are still in her womb.
She nurtures you after you are born.
She hurts when you fall,
She celebrates when you make your first steps.
She is the only person who genuinely cares about you.
She loves you as she loves herself.
Her heart is your true paradise.
I love you mama.” 
 
Bangambiki Habyarimana, The Great Pearl of Wisdom

“A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” 
 
Debasish Mridha



Join Me on You Tube:





Mother thinks about her children day & night, even if they're not with her. A mom loves her children in a way that they will never understand. A mom will be there for her children when no one else will. A mom will take a bullet, stand in front of a train, & ask GOD to take her, instead of her child. If you love yours as much as I love mine. 


Please like and share this post on facebook or twitter and let her know how much she means to you.



- Aniha Ali (youtub6600)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions, Plz let me know @ crossroads919@gmail.com

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Share if u Care