'I thought Shoaib Akhtar would kill me', Tamim Iqbal

Facing Shoaib Akhtar was like nightmare: Tamim Iqbal


Bangladesh opener Tamim Iqbal has admitted that when he faced Shoaib Akhtar for the first time, he shivered and it seemed as if Pakistani speed stars would kill him.
In a conversation with former captains Naeem-ur-Rehman, Khalid Mahmood and Habib Al-Bashir on his YouTube channel, he shared various memories. Khalid Mahmood said that people would not believe it if I said that the first ball that Shoaib Akhtar hit me was not even seen.

"It happened not just to you but to a lot of people. I encountered a lot of fast bowlers, some of them bowling at 150km / h, but when I first met Shoaib," Tamim said. When I faced Akhtar, I felt as if he was going to kill me. He was very dangerous.
It should be noted that Tamim had faced Shoaib Akhtar once in the triangular tournament in Kenya and the second time in the 2010 Asia Cup.

شعیب اختر کا پہلی بار سامنا کرتے ہوئے کپکپی طاری ہوگئی تھی، تمیم


بنگلا دیشی اوپنر تمیم اقبال نے اعتراف کیا ہے کہ شعیب اختر کا پہلی بار سامنا کرتے ہوئے ان پر کپکپی طاری ہوگئی اور ایسا لگا تھا جیسے پاکستانی اسپیڈ اسٹار انھیں مار دیں گے۔
اپنے یوٹیوب چینل پر سابق کپتانوں نعیم الرحمان، خالد محمود اور حبیب البشر کے ساتھ بات چیت میں انہوں نے مختلف یادیں تازہ کیں۔ خالد محمود نے کہاکہ لوگ اس بات پر یقین نہیں کریں گے اگر میں کہوں کہ شعیب اختر نے جو پہلی گیند مجھے کی وہ نظر تک نہیں آئی تھی۔
اس پر تمیم نے کہا کہ یہ صرف آپ کے ساتھ نہیں بلکہ بہت سے لوگوں کے ساتھ ہوا، میں نے بہت سے فاسٹ بولرز کا سامنا کیا، ان میں سے بعض150 کلومیٹر فی گھنٹہ کی رفتار سے بولنگ کرتے تھے مگر جب پہلی بار میں نے شعیب اختر کا سامنا کیا تو مجھے محسوس ہوا جیسے وہ مجھے ماردیں گے، وہ کافی خطرناک تھے۔
واضح رہے تمیم نے شعیب اختر کا سامنا ایک مرتبہ کینیا میں ٹرائنگولر ٹورنامنٹ اور دوسری بار 2010 کے ایشیا کپ میں کیا تھا۔




Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions, Plz let me know @ crossroads919@gmail.com

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Share if u Care