Humaima Malik prayed for hijab all her life

 Humaima Malik shared a photo in the story on Instagram in which she is seen smiling with actress Noor Bukhari.

Humaima Malik wrote in the photo quoting Noor Bukhari that there are few people in life who do not have any hope from you but they are still very dear and Noor is one of them, I pray May God keep you happy forever.
Humaima Malik thanked Noor Bukhari and said, "Thank you very much for giving me the scarf I am wearing as a gift. May Allah bless me and give me the courage to wear hijab for the rest of my life."
On the other hand, Noor Bukhari also shared a photo with Humaima Malik on Instagram on which he wrote that sometimes when you meet someone, it feels like we are always in each other's hearts and Humaima Malik Is one of the personalities.


 

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions, Plz let me know @ crossroads919@gmail.com

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Share if u Care