I don't want to die abroad; I want to die on my own soil, Meera appeals to PM Imran


Actress Meera has appealed to Prime Minister Imran Khan to arrange for her repartition as she is left helpless in America where coronavirus has taken thousands of lives.

In a video message sent to The News, a troubled Meera told that her Chinese cameraman has died and she is stranded without help from anyone.

The Baaji actress said all her resources have exhausted and as a result, living in the US had become a tough task for her.

“I have no savings and my survival is difficult. New York is turning into a graveyard. Every day thousands of people are dying.In her emotional message, Meera says that she doesn’t want to die in a foreign land.

“It is 2:00am in New York City and I am confined in my room and addressing you (PM Imran). I had come to New York with several artists including Humayun Saeed for the shooting of a film and show. My colleagues have gone back to Pakistan but I am stuck in New York,” Meera said.

“Dear prime minister, you have always supported artists. All countries are bringing back their citizens to their homelands. I request you to please make arrangements for my repatriation to Pakistan as I wish to die in my country,” she urged.

Speaking to this correspondent over the phone, Meera said that all actors have returned but only she and actor Saud remain in the United States.

بیرونِ ملک میں نہیں اپنی سرزمین پر مرنا چاہتی ہوں، نیو یارک میں پھنسی میرا کی اپیل
کورونا وائرس کے باعث امریکا میں پھنس جانے والی اداکارہ میرا نے ویڈیو پیغام کے ذریعے روداد بیان کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ میں کچھ ساتھی فنکاروں کے ہمراہ فلم کی شوٹنگ اور شوز کی غرض سے امریکا آئی تھی، کورونا وائرس کے خطرات کے باعث میرے ساتھ موجود تمام لوگ پاکستان واپس چلے گئے لیکن میں یہیں نیویارک میں پھنسی ہوئی ہوں۔

انہوں نے یہ بھی کہا کہ پیسوں کی کمی کی وجہ سے میری یہاں گزر بسر کٹھن ہوگئی ہے، دوسری جانب نیو یارک کی صورتحال اتنی گمبھیر ہو گئی ہے کہ یہ ایک قبرستان کا منظر پیش کر رہا ہے، یہاں روز ہزاروں کی تعداد میں اموات ہو رہی ہیں، موت برحق ہے لیکن میں بیرون وطن نہیں بلکہ اپنے وطن میں مرنے کو ترجیح دوں گی۔
میرا نے وزیر اعظم عمران خان کو مخاطب کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ آپ نے ہمیشہ ہم فنکاروں کو سپورٹ کیا، تمام ممالک اپنے شہریوں کو واپس لا رہے ہیں، اس لیے میں آپ سے ہاتھ جوڑ کر التجا کرتی ہوں کہ میری بھی واپسی کے لیے انتظامات کیے جائیں کیوں کہ میں اپنی سرزمین پر ہی مرنا چاہتی ہوں۔





Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions, Plz let me know @ crossroads919@gmail.com

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Share if u Care